Fettuccine with Breaded Chicken
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound breaded chicken fillets
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon white peppers
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, if desired
1. Prepare breaded chicken fillets as directed on package.
2. Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in 6-quart Dutch oven over low heat. Stir in cream and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
4. Stir in Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat just until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Immediately stir in cooked fettuccine; toss to coat with sauce. Stir in parsley and nutmeg. If sauce begins to separate, stir in a little more cream and cook over low heat until smooth.
5. Slice chicken fillets and lay over top of fettuccine.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.