Family Frankfurter Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups frozen broccoli cut if large
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- 5 hot dogs cut in 1/2 -inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 round buttery crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. Place in a shallow 1 1/2 -quart round baking dish; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, frankfurters, milk, and pepper. Over medium heat, cook 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Pour over broccoli.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until center is heated through.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and serve.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.