Easy Southwestern Stroganoff
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) jar thick-and-chunky salsa
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta (rotelle) (4 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
2. Stir water, salsa, pasta and salt into beef. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
3. Stir in sour cream. Cook just until hot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.