Double Cheese Chicken Caesar Pizza
Makes 8 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) package ready-to-serve thin Italian corn meal pizza crust (12 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese 9 ounces)
- 16-18 frozen fully cooked breaded mozzarella cheese nuggets (13 1/2-ounce package)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen smoke-flavor fully cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves strips
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 450°. Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Spread dressing evenly on pizza crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Arrange cheese nuggets, ends touching, in circle 1 inch from edge of crust. Arrange chicken, olives and bell pepper inside circle of cheese nuggets; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until nuggets are golden brown and edge of crust is deep golden brown.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.