Delicious Brown Rice Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 c milk – or powdered milk + water
- 1/3 c honey – or good pancake syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla – or vanilla flavoring
- 2 cups instant brown rice cooked
- Nutmeg- pinch
- Cinnamon- pinch
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/2 c peanut butter- crunchy
Rehydrate brown instant rice, all all other ingredients- put in crock pot on low for several hours or bake in oven 350 for 2 hours
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.