Crockpot Tuscan Chicken
I love this dish for a couple of reasons. It’s very easy to make. Just grab a few ingredients from your pantry and freezer, toss them in the crockpot in the morning and by dinner time you have a delicious and healthy meal ready to go. Just boil some pasta or rice and dinner is ready. No time for that? Pick up a loaf of french bread on the way home and serve it with your chicken and beans.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, frozen
- 1 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1 Fresh Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Can Small White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, undrained
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with basil. Layer red bell peppers, beans, and tomatoes over the chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
- [img src=”http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/crockpot-tuscan-chicken-300×204.jpg” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”204″ class=”aligncenter size-medium wp-image-23496″]
I love this over cooked pasta, but you can also serve it over rice. Turn leftovers into yummy soup by heating them back up with some chicken stock.
Slow Cooking Recipes for the Busy Mom ebook gives you 30 days of recipes for your crockpot plus shopping lists to make sure you have everything you need on hand for quick & easy stress-free meal planning.
There’s even a private Facebook group where we’ll be challenging each other to create delicious meals (and share the recipes).
Click now and order your copy of Slow Cooking Recipes for the Busy Mom: Quick & Easy, Stress-Free Meal Options today!
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.