Crockpot Chicken and Herb Dressing
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1 8 inch pan cornbread, crumbled
- 8 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 48 oz chicken broth (canned or from cooking chicken)
- 8 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 2 TBS butter
Boil, debone, and cut up chicken. Set aside.
In large bowl mix cornbread, bread, onion, seasonings, eggs, soup, broth, mushrooms, and butter. Stir in chicken.
Cook in crockpot for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low (or until dressing is desired thickness.)
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.