Creamy Chicken Pasta Stew
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (1-pound) bag frozen pasta, broccoli and carrots in creamy cheddar sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in butter 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
2. Stir milk and cream cheese into chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
3. Stir in frozen pasta and vegetable mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 to 7 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chives.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.