Corn Bread Beef Bake
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) can refrigerated corn bread twists
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Cook beef in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, corn and chili powder; heat to boiling.
3. Immediately top with corn bread twists left in round shape (do not unwind), pressing down gently.
4. Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until corn bread is golden brown.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.