My children named this Christmas Soup because of the colors…it was just “thrown” together and they all loved it!
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel green chili/tomatoes
- 8 carrots sliced or diced
- 6 stalks chopped celery
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 soup can of water (you can add more if desired)
- 1/4 cup pioneer gravy mix
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups leftover cooked chicken, ham, or turkey
Place everything in large pot, bring to a simmer for 30-40 minutes till veggy’s are soft but not mushy.
Add water to your personal thick/thin preference.
Serve hot with a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top and a side of crusty bread, cornbread, or crackers…Mmmmm!
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.