Chili Tortilla Stack
Makes 2 servings
- 1 15-ounce can chili con carne with beans
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies diced
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded (about 4 oz.)
- Sour cream Dairy
- Olives sliced
- Diced tomato
- Shredded lettuce
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. In a medium bowl, mix chili and green chilies.
Place one tortilla in pie plate. Spread with about 1/3 cup of the chili mixture. Sprinkle evenly with about one-sixth of the onion, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Repeat layering with remaining tortillas, chili, onion and cheeses. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with sour cream, olives, tomato and lettuce, and sprinkle with paprika if desired.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.