Chicken Pot Pie
Makes 6 servings
- 3 chicken breasts cooked, cut in small pieces.
- 1 8-ounce can mushrooms drained
- 1 16-ounce bag mixed vegetables frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 10 1/2-ounce cans gravy (chicken)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 frozen pie crusts (Pillsbury Pie Crust Dough)
- 1 egg white
Place one pie crust into pie plate.
Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl.
Place mixture into pie shell.
Place second crust on top and flute edges.
Bake 350° for 45 minutes or until crust is browned lightly. Let set for 10 minutes, serve.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.