Chicken Fried Pork Chops
Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. To flatten each pork chop, place between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound pork with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick; remove wrap.
2. Mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder in shallow bowl. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip each pork chop into flour mixture, then dip into milk. Coat well with bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook pork chops in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until pork is browned on outside and slightly pink in center.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.