Makes 4 servings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (dash) pepper
- 2 teaspoons Mexican Seasoning
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
1. Make marinade by combining garlic, 1 1/2 tsp oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, and Mexican seasoning.
2. Cut chicken into thin strips. Add chicken to marinade, toss to coat evenly, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Stir mixture occasionally to recoat meat.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, and pepper. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and onion is slightly brown. Serve on tortillas.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.