Chicken and Vegetables with Dumplings
Makes 8 servings
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound small red potatoes (about 2 1/2 inches in diameter
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 3 (14 1/2-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
1. Place chicken, potatoes, onion and carrots in 6-quart slow cooker. Add broth.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
3. Increase heat setting to high. Stir together Bisquick mix, water and parsley in medium bowl. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto hot chicken mixture. Cover and cook 45 to 50 minutes or until dumplings are dry in center.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.