Chicken and Corn Bread Stuffing Casserole
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage or poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts from Baked Oregano Chicken – HMM, cut up, or 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, if desired
1. Heat oven to 400°. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. Heat soup and milk to boiling in 3-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in mixed vegetables, onion and sage. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
3. Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. Spoon into casserole. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until hot in center.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.