Cheesy Mac and Franks
Makes 4 servings
- 6 ounces macaroni uncooked (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 hot dogs cut in 1/2 -inch slices
- 3/4 pound pasteurized process cheese spread pasteurized process, cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard prepared
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cook macaroni according to package directions. When almost tender, add frankfurters. Cook until macaroni is done and frankfurters are plumped; drain well.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, place cheese spread, milk and prepared mustard. Over low heat, cook until cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked macaroni with frankfurters and pepper and heat through, stirring occasionally.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.