Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- 1 7 1/4-ounce package macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mixed vegetables cooked
- 2 cups macaroni cooked, or other leftover pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons crackers crumbs
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the turkey or beef with the onion; drain.
Stir in vegetables, ketchup, water, mustard and garlic powder.
Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
Mix in macaroni and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!