Buttery Parmesan Rice Mix
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- 1 cup long grain brown rice or white rice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable or chicken flavored bouillon
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (from a can)
Combine the rice and all of the other ingredients in a resealable plastic container. I like to use zip-lock bags. Label and Seal and the container. Store in the refrigerator or freezer because of the cheese. This is enough for 1 package of mix. Make several at a time for the most convenience.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 package of Buttery Parmesan Rice Mix
- 2 cups waterIn a 2-quart saucepan combine the margarine, Rice Mix and water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Place a lid on the pot. Reduce the heat to the lowest possible flame. Simmer, covered until done or for about 45 minutes for brown rice or 20 minutes for white rice. Serve hot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!