Betty’s Macaroni and Cheese
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni (2 cups cooked)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 8 ounces sharp low-fat cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt (optional)
1. In a medium casserole microwave margarine 40-45 second on HIGH.
2. Add flour and stir until smooth. Stir in milk; microwave on HIGH stirring once.
3. Add cheese and seasonings and microwave 1 minute on HIGH. Combine macaroni and cheese sauce. Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH or until heated through. Cover. Let stand 10 minutes.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.