Makes 8 servings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 pounds lean beef sirloin steaks, pounded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon (dash) nutmeg
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 9 ounces uncooked noodles
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil, add the onion and beef, and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, pepper, and nutmeg.
2. Reduce the heat to low and add the sour cream, stirring constantly until well blended.
3. Cook noodles in boiling water for 9 to 10 minutes. Drain. Place noodles on a serving dish and place beef mixture on top. Serve.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.