Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tomato can (2 cups) water
- 1 (7-ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in 4-quart ovenproof Dutch oven until beef is brown; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake in 350° oven until liquid is absorbed and goulash is hot, about 40 minutes; stir.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.