BBQ Chicken Pizza
Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions separated into rings
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 12″ prepared pizza shell
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion rings, cook 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add barbecue sauce, simmer 1 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Place pizza curst on a foil-lined baking sheet; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.