Barbecued Turkey Bake
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkeys
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick®
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1. Heat oven to 375°. Mix turkey, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, pepper sauce and onion; set aside.
2. Mix Bisquick and cold water until dough forms; beat 20 strokes. Roll or pat dough into 12 x 6-inch rectangle on ungreased cookie sheet; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim. Spoon turkey mixture onto dough.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until edge of crust is light brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. HIGH ALTITUDE (3500 to 6500 feet): Heat oven to 400°.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.