Aloha Pork Chops
* 4 boneless pork chops approx. 3/4″ thick
* 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
* 1 20-ounce can pineapple chunks drained
* 1/2 medium green pepper julienned
* 1/2 cup red onions chopped
* 6 cups cold cooked rice
* 1/2 cup stir fry sauce
This recipe makes 4 servings.
1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 t. oil over medium-high heat; remove and set aside.
2. Drain skillet; add sweet and sour sauce and pineapple chunks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; return chops to skillet. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
3. Meanwhile, in another skillet, sauté the green pepper and onion in 2 T. oil for 2 minutes. Add rice and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving platter; top with pork mixture and serve.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.