7 Layer Banana Split Dessert
- 3 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Mix together and press into bottom of 9×13 pan.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Beat with mixer for 20 minutes at high speed and carefully spread over crumbs.
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 7 bananas, sliced
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 24 Marachino cherries
Prepare, cover and refrigerate overnight
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.