I’m looking to make my own version of Coffeemate’s Vanilla Chai Spice Coffee Creamer, preferably liquid. I actually want to make a sugar-free version, as they don’t have one, and sugar-free offerings in the coffee creamer area, whether liquid or powder, are extremely limited. I was thinking of using Truvia or Splenda (or their lower-cost alternatives) for the sweetener. I can’t figure out the spices, or the quantities. Thank you.
Vanilla Chai Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer
Please don't forget to "Pin" this post, it helps get the word out about our site. Thank you!
The Hillbilly Housewife Recommends:
Craigslist Yard Sale
This guide gives you everything you need to know so you can avoid all the headaches of a traditional yard sale. You’ll find the tools to help you plan your sale in the right way – whether you’re selling one item or one hundred.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this comprehensive guide:
Along with this you’ll get these two bonuses absolutely free:
- How to sign up for a Craigslist account and create your first listing.
- Where to find all sorts of treasures that you can sell on Craigslist.
- Important safety tips to keep yourself and your loved ones safe while selling online.
- Learn about some great tips to improve your listings, picking the right price and placing it in the category that will get you the best results.
- How to tweak your listings to sell items fast and for a good price.
- Bonus #1 – Home Inventory Checklists
- Bonus #2 – Ebay Shopping Guide
Click on and order now to learn how you can turn your clutter into cash the easy way – on Craigslist.