Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- 3 cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk or reconstituted milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or imitation vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans or rolled oats
- 1/3 stick butter or margarine, cold and diced
Mash cooked sweet potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly; put in a casserole dish. In a separate bowl toss together topping ingredients. Sprinkle on top of mashed mixture. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!