Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
In a bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Submitted by HBHW reader Bonnie
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!