I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I am desperate for a few new recipes. I have been diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and so have a ton of dietary restrictions. Basically what I CAN have is plain meat (ham and bacon are usually sugar cured), potatoes, rice, spinach, lemon, mushrooms, garlic, and dairy. I CANNOT have wheat, onions, soy, beans, sugar in almost any form (including artificial sugars and natural sugars- I can have dextrose/glucose), fruit, and almost no vegetables (only a few greens are OK). I also have to watch corn in certain forms. Like I can have degermed cornmeal and cornstarch, but not plain corn. Anybody have any ideas? It has been terribly expensive buying gluten free, sugar free things and trying to still not eat the same 5 meals. My staples right now are alfredo with rice noodles, potato soup, mushroom soup, plain hamburgers, plain roast, and chicken and rice. I have a family of five and would like to only have to cook one meal at night. Just hoping someone might have new ideas to try. Thank you in advance for anything.
No Wheat, No Sugar Recipes
Please don't forget to "Pin" this post, it helps get the word out about our site. Thank you!
The Hillbilly Housewife Recommends:
Craigslist Yard Sale
This guide gives you everything you need to know so you can avoid all the headaches of a traditional yard sale. You’ll find the tools to help you plan your sale in the right way – whether you’re selling one item or one hundred.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this comprehensive guide:
Along with this you’ll get these two bonuses absolutely free:
- How to sign up for a Craigslist account and create your first listing.
- Where to find all sorts of treasures that you can sell on Craigslist.
- Important safety tips to keep yourself and your loved ones safe while selling online.
- Learn about some great tips to improve your listings, picking the right price and placing it in the category that will get you the best results.
- How to tweak your listings to sell items fast and for a good price.
- Bonus #1 – Home Inventory Checklists
- Bonus #2 – Ebay Shopping Guide
Click on and order now to learn how you can turn your clutter into cash the easy way – on Craigslist.