Mocha Espresso Coffee Mix
- 1/2 cup instant coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups instant dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla or chocolate flavored pudding mix (optional)
Measure all of the ingredients into a clean, dry bowl. Use a fork to combine everything evenly. If you are ambitious, you can powder everything in a blender. I don’t always do this because I am lazy. You do get really impressive results from it though, and it is easier to do than one would expect. Transfer the mixture to a resealable container, or a pretty jar.
To Prepare: Place 2 tablespoons of Mocha Espresso powder in a small coffee cup. Add hot water to fill the cup (about 1/2 cup hot water.) If you are using a large coffee cup, increase the amount of Mocha Espresso powder you add. For instance, use 3 tablespoons to an average size coffee cup, (adding about 3/4 cup hot water). Stir well and serve.