Makes 8 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) package ready-to-serve thin Italian corn meal pizza crust (12 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese 9 ounces)
- 16-18 frozen fully cooked breaded mozzarella cheese nuggets (13 1/2-ounce package)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen smoke-flavor fully cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves strips
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 450°. Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Spread dressing evenly on pizza crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Arrange cheese nuggets, ends touching, in circle 1 inch from edge of crust. Arrange chicken, olives and bell pepper inside circle of cheese nuggets; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until nuggets are golden brown and edge of crust is deep golden brown.