Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1/4″ strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 packages pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a large skillet, cook pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
2. Add the water, noodles with contents of the seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender.