- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1” thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15 oz cans kidney beans, drained
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 t dried basil leaves
- ½ t. dried oregano leaves
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- 2 cups cooked small pasta
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Combine all ingredients except macaroni and Parmesan cheese in the stoneware. Cover cook on Low 8 to 9 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours. Stir in macaroni. Serve sprinkled with cheese. I substitute 1-1/2 t. Italian seasoning for the basil and oregano.
Submitted by HBHW reader Susan S.
Ready to learn more about crockpot cooking? Get my Crockpot Cooking Made Simple ebook today and find out how you can work this into your meal plan, how to choose a good crockpot and most importantly how to convert your favorite recipes to work in a slow cooker.