Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This wonderful bean snack recipe was submitted by HBHW reader Neita.
- 2 (15oz) cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 (17oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes,chopped
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3-4 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in bowl. Cover and chill. Garnish with avocado slices or cilantro sprigs. Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 24
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!