This recipe recipe is always a crowd-pleaser and very kid-friendly as well. I serve it with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles. Just add a side salad or steam up some broccoli and dinner is done.
This is a recipe from my new Kindle cookbook – 35 Simple and Tasty Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Instead of using store-bought condensed soup, use this recipe to make your own. Add 1/2 cup of grated cheese to turn it into cheese soup and a little chicken bullion powder to taste for the cream of chicken soup.
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 10.5oz Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 10.5oz. Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot. Mix the undiluted soups together, add garlic powder, salt and pepper and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, until chicken is tender.