I have often been outraged at the amount of money required to manage my menses every month! So I have been using rolled up baby socks for over a year and have not had any leakage, no infections, average amount of mess (like when applicatorless tampons are used) and have been very happy with the result. I am a college student and when I need to change one during the day and I am away from home I just put it in a leakproof plastic baggie, take home and wash. I soak them in 2 tablespoons of bleach to 1 pint water and wash when my cycle is over. I wash in hot water, regular detergent and bleach. I do not have a dryer so I line dry everything. To prevent embarassment I soak the socks in a non see thru bucket with a lid in the bathroom. To begin with I bought 6 dozen socks for newborns and have not worn out one yet. And I bought them used. Hope this saves someone money.
Please don't forget to "Pin" this post, it helps get the word out about our site. Thank you!
The Hillbilly Housewife Recommends:
Craigslist Yard Sale
This guide gives you everything you need to know so you can avoid all the headaches of a traditional yard sale. You’ll find the tools to help you plan your sale in the right way – whether you’re selling one item or one hundred.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this comprehensive guide:
Along with this you’ll get these two bonuses absolutely free:
- How to sign up for a Craigslist account and create your first listing.
- Where to find all sorts of treasures that you can sell on Craigslist.
- Important safety tips to keep yourself and your loved ones safe while selling online.
- Learn about some great tips to improve your listings, picking the right price and placing it in the category that will get you the best results.
- How to tweak your listings to sell items fast and for a good price.
- Bonus #1 – Home Inventory Checklists
- Bonus #2 – Ebay Shopping Guide
Click on and order now to learn how you can turn your clutter into cash the easy way – on Craigslist.