Busy Day Skillet Dinner
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion medium chopped
- 1 16-ounce can tomatoes cut up
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups egg noodles uncooked
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8 1/2-ounce can corn whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 3 1/2-ounce can mushrooms sliced, drained
- 1/2 cup olives sliced (optional)
- Parmesan cheese grated
Brown ground beef in a deep heavy skillet or Dutch oven; add onion and cook until tender but not brown. Drain off excess fat. Add tomatoes with juice, water, noodles and seasonings; stir to moisten noodles. Cover; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in corn, mushrooms and olives; heat thoroughly. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!