Makes 6 servings
- 8 ounces pasta spirals or tubes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips diced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove bacon and discard drippings. Dice Bacon
4. Drain pasta, add to the skillet. Add soup, beef and bacon and heat through.
5. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted.