Sign Up For The Hillbilly Housewife Newsletter
Frugal Homemaking Tips and Recipes In Your Inbox
I would like to invite you to sign up for the Hillbilly Housewife Newsletter. Each week you get an email from me with articles, tip sand of course plenty of recipes to try.
Here are just a few of the reasons to sign up:
- No need to scroll around the HBHW website to see what’s new. The newsletter keeps you up to date on what’s being posted and talked about on HBHW.
- I know I’ve missed a lot of good articles and recipes when they were first posted. The newsletter brings them up front-and-center again so I don’t miss out.
- At a glance, see what other homemakers like me are looking for, sharing, and commenting on. Scroll down the newsletter, click on a link, and see answers to problems, see if there is someone with a problem you can answer, or just see a frugal tip that you may have missed if not for the newsletter.
- I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve found a website, read through it, loved it, then forgotten where I found it. I’m sure you do the same thing. By signing up for the newsletter, you get an email weekly and there it is. It’s an easy reminder that sure beats a mile-high list of bookmarked websites!
- The HBHW newsletter features many specials from other frugal homemakers, you may never find scrolling around the internet by myself. Who has the time or patience to do that?
- I have a bad habit of getting lost scrolling around websites. If I get into one that I like, I start clicking around all over, and before I know it, an hour, or two, or three have gone by. By signing up for the HBHW newsletter, you can quickly see what sort of specials are being offered, take a look at the articles featured, join in the conversation about a frugal tip, or just see if someone ever found that recipe they were missing. Then you can sign off, knowing that next week you’ll get another dose of the HBHW and won’t spend hours lost in cyberspace.