Serving over 300,000 Loyal Visitors a Month
The Hillbilly Housewife has been attracting thousands of loyal fans for more than 10 years. Her website offers “low-cost home cooking from scratch” recipes and frugal living tips that are so popular in today’s tough economy.
Interview the Hillbilly Housewife
Susanne Myers, the owner and author of the Hillbilly Housewife website , is available for email and phone interviews on topics such as frugal living and cooking, saving on groceries, meal planning as well as various homemaking and home organization topics.
The high cost of fuel and groceries are hot topics for consumers today and Susanne has been pleased to help address this challenge by sharing her proven and popular frugal living tips and advice with leading media across the country.
You can reach Susanne via email at email@example.com.
Woman’s Day, December 8 – Christmas Issue
The Hillbilly Housewife Background
“Low Cost Home Cooking from Scratch”
- Some fast facts:
- According to U.S. statistical data the average family of four needs an income of $52,000 or more to live comfortably today.
- College costs have risen to $40,000 to $100,000 or more depending upon the college chosen.
- The unstable housing economy has had a severe and detrimental impact on many family budgets across the country.
- Rents have sky rocketed due to high fuel costs.
- Given today’s economic pressures, consumers are looking for advice and solutions to lower expenses and soften the impact of the high cost of food and fuel. Frugal resources abound but there is only one Hillbilly Housewife.com website offering a unique brand of traditional and practical frugal living advice for over 10 years.
- Each month over 300,000 visitors browse the Hillbilly Housewife website. Mouth watering home cooked recipes, time proven housekeeping advice and enjoyable reading about real life joys and American traditions keep readers coming back.
- The grocery bill is one area where consumers are looking to reduce costs and The Hillbilly Housewife is recognized for the practical advice and resources offered that help to reduce grocery bills as low as they can go. This isnï¿½t the only way to manage family budgets under strain but it is definitely a way to begin setting the ground work for a frugal, satisfying lifestyle.
- Here are a few of the more popular pages that our readers enjoy (click each to visit page):
- For more information about The Hillbilly Housewife, please contact Susanne Myers at Susanne@hillbillyhousewife.com.
There’s No Mystery To Frugality – August 11, 2008
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.