- 8 ounces noodles
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, canned, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, small
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Cook noodles according to package directions
but slightly undercook them . Then drain and
rinse the noodles with cool water.
Get out a large bowl and mix the remaining
ingredients in it. Gently fold in the cooked
noodles making sure they are completely
coated with the chicken and broth mixture.
Pour everything into a greased crockpot and
cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for
3 to 4 hours.
I like to serve this with some sliced
tomatoes or a side salad.