Teriyaki Pork Roast
Makes 8 servings
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (approx 3 pounds) – halved
1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a greased slow cooker.
2. Add roast and turn to coat.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the roast reads 160 degrees.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!