Just Like Pumpkin Pie
This is most amazing
- 2 C almonds, soaked
- 1 C walnuts or pecans, soaked
- 1 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- 20 dates, soaked overnight
- 2 C cashews, soaked overnight, and drained
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- 3 t pumpkin pie spice
- drizzle agave nectar
• Combine almonds, walnuts (or pecans), and coconut in food processor or Vitamix, and process until ground fine and dough-like
• Pat the dough into two pie plates
• Drain dates; reserve soak water.
• In food processor, puree dates, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie spice
• Remove mixture from food processor and set aside in a bowl.
• Process cashews, agave nectar, vanilla, and date soak water as needed, until smooth and creamy.
• Combine cashew mixture and sweet potato mix puree
• Spread filling in pie shells
• Dehydrate for 6 hours, if you’d like. I often don’t. Then refrigerate. The longer it sits, the more the seasonings blend.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.