Vinegar is something we all have sitting in the pantry. Did you know that it is also a great all purpose cleaner and does wonders for your laundry? Here are a couple of uses of vinegar for laundry.
- Use it as a fabric softener. Add 1/4 cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle of your wash instead of using fabric softener.
- Keep your whites whiter. That same vinegar will also keep your whites whiter and even colors brighter.
- Use it as a spot remover. Spray full strength vinegar on stains, then wash as usual. I keep vinegar in an old cleaned out spray bottle for this.
- Get your white and light colored dish cloths looking like new. Get out a large pot and fill it with water. Add a cup of vinegar and your dish cloths. Bring the water to a boil, then turn off the heat, cover the pot and let it sit overnight.
- Adding vinegar to the wash also removes a lot of the static from your laundry. You can skip the dryer sheets.
Recommended Reading – Keeping It Clean
This is a 3 ebook series that will help you spend less time and money on your laundry. Tawra and Jill from Living On A Dime share their best frugal laundry, cleaning and home organization tips.
Grab your copy today at http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/laundry