Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
add-on” ideas for these rather plain quinoa muffins. Incorporate those ingredients with the quinoa into the flour mixture, then proceed as mentioned above.
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of chopped dried dates
- 1/4 cup of dried apricots and 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup of chopped apple pieces and a good dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of apple finely chopped apple or raisins and 1/4 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup mashed banana and 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh, frozen or dried blueberries
Of course you can also experiment with your own favorite muffin ingredients.
Ready for more quinoa tips and recipes? I recommend “The Complete Guide to Cooking With Quinoa“.
This ebook is packed full of delicious recipes for anything from soups and stews to salads, stir fries and even dessert. Order your copy today and start eating healthy with Quinoa.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!