- 2 1/2 cups frozen broccoli cut if large
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- 5 hot dogs cut in 1/2 -inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 round buttery crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. Place in a shallow 1 1/2 -quart round baking dish; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, frankfurters, milk, and pepper. Over medium heat, cook 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Pour over broccoli.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until center is heated through.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and serve.