Slowcooker Chicken Broth
- 1 chicken carcass
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- onion (optional)
- carrots (optional)
- celery (optional)
- herbs and spices (optional)
- Add the chicken carcass to your slow cooker.
- Fill the slow cooker to within an inch with water.
- Add the apple cider vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add veggies, herbs and spices as desired.
- Cook on low for 12 to 24 hours. The longer your stock simmers, the better it gets.
- Strain through a colander and store the finished stock in the fridge for up to a week (or freeze for up to 6 months).
Recipe by Hillbilly Housewife at http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/slowcooker-chicken-broth.htm