This couldn’t be much simpler, but the combination of crunchy peanut butter, banana and honey is a favorite around here. You can serve this for breakfast or stick it in the lunch box. It also makes a great snack any time of the day. Try it on different types of breads and different wraps.
Since the bananas are mixed with a bit of lemon juice, they don’t brown, making this a perfect portable meal or snack.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tortillas or 4 slices of bread
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place the banana slices in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Gentle toss until the banana slices are well coated with the juice.
- Spread one side of each tortilla or slice of bread with the crunchy peanut butter and layer with the banana slices.
- Drizzle with the honey and roll/ top with the other slice of bread.