I lost a recipe for the cake that was made with crushed graham cracker crumbs instead of flour and it had a pineapple topping. It may have been called Pineapple graham cracker cake or something along those lines.
Do you have some suggestions for Taniesha?
From The Hillbilly Housewife
I have a recipe for a pineapple pie in a graham cracker crust. I’m not sure if that’s close to what you’re looking for since it’s not a cake, but it is very tasty.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (16 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Drain the pineapple really well. Discard the juice and fold the pineapple bits into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker crusts and refrigerate for two hours before serving. Top with crushed pecans, almond slivers or more crushed pineapple.